John J. Coffey
With a background in accounting, cost accounting, finance, database marketing, and data processing, John has developed state-of-the-art profitability modeling for the MCIF industry. He was interviewed on Good Morning America, is a regular contributor to national periodicals and is quoted in the national trade press.
- Deloitte and Touche – Senior Accountant
- Pioneer Savings Bank – V.P. Director of Finance
- Barnett Bank of South Florida – CFO
- Harland – Founder / Manager of Analytical Services Group
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- University of South Florida – Accounting B.A.
- Nova Southeastern University – Financial Institution Management M.B.A.